Wednesday, August 13, 2008

229 3/4!

Hurray! I finally cracked the 230 level, and I didn't expect it! Especially after a weekend in Boston that saw me enjoy some Sam Adams beer at a Wedding celebration.
So I go to the gym last night and step on the scale for the first time in a while, and I get a pleasant surprise.
The size 38 pants that I first purchased when I hit the mid 250's are now baggy. It might be time to go to the Reading Outlets and get some size 36 pants! I'm never going to get out of the XL shirts, I'm too broad in the Shoulders, but I'm feeling so much better self image wise. I do read every one's emails, and I plan to catch up on answering all of them before Friday the 15th.

In the meantime, I re injured the muscle in my right leg, the same one I aggravated back in February, and it is very achy today. I am going to fore go seeing the Sports Doctor, I'm going to do what I did last time, take two weeks off from my regimen and slowly work my way back. I'll still be going to the gym, but I will cut back sharply on the elliptical and bike like I did last time, to give it a chance to heal.

No comments: