Tuesday, September 16, 2008

228 1/2

Well this was a surprise. I'm 8 and 1/2 pounds from my original goal. I want to get there, but I'm in no hurry. I've been doing a great deal of outdoors work, and sweating my tail off. I apologize for being tardy in answering the email, so let's get right to it.

I do have problems eating greasy foods. I had some stomach discomfort this past Sunday, and ended up vomiting. It had been quite a while, but sometimes it happens. You have to be vigilant on what you eat, and sometimes, even if you are, circumstances happen that make you sick.

Greasy foods also seem to give me obnoxious gas. There's a reason I enjoy so much soup when I eat out. One, it's filling. Two, it's nutritious, but three, and most importantly, Soup never causes me any digestive or other issues.

It also allows me to enjoy a modest dessert on occasion, such as a slice of Blueberry pie. I usually can't finish an entire piece, but I do enjoy what I do eat.
Eating to live, not living to eat, what a difference it's made in my life.

No comments: