Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Backsliding: 231! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Weighed myself at the Gym last night and wasn't laughing. Overall I've gained back 5 pounds over the last couple of months. Last time I weighed myself, at Thanksgiving, the scale said 226, so I was feeling good. Then I learned from a gym staffer Monday night they just had all the scales calibrated for accuracy. So who knows where I really was.

I had picked up my old bad habit of drinking beer before bed again, but I stopped after Thanksgiving, and haven't purchased any since I ran out. So I haven't had a beer for at least ten days. I'm going to take it easy over the Holidays, and not deny myself anything, but.....
come January I'm going to go low carb again. It's not hard to do, and I'll recommit myself at the gym. A half hour on the Elliptical is too easy, might be time to step it up and double it, as long as no one else is waiting to use a machine.

Apologies for forgetting to publish this sooner, I put it in draft and forgot about it, until I received an email asking why I wasn't posting.

No comments: