Wednesday, June 25, 2008

236!

The descent continues! But at a very slow pace. I went on vacation, and went a week without visiting the gym and working out. I did a great deal of walking in and around Boston, something I could never have done at last year's weight. I really was exhausted in Washington last May at the end of the day. this year I am at least a hundred pounds lighter and I really felt it as I moved through the city. I stopped to rest all the time down in DC, but in Boston I was always on the move. I can't believe the number of emails, at least 30! You guys (and gals) really missed me! I get busy writing my journal and a couple of other inspirations, but I won't let you down!
Give me a chnace to read through them and I will do a second post this week answering a question I haven't taken on yet. As Always, I will reply to everybody. Keep them coming, it shouldn't take me more than a couple of hours in one night to get caught up.

No comments: