Monday, July 7, 2008

Holding at 236

I've been doing a great deal of swimming. Today I swam 20 laps in the 25 meter pool, which is the most I have ever done. I am seriously considering trying a mini-triathlon next year. That's an 800 meter swim, 26.2 bike ride, and a 10 K run. I can do the first two, but that third, with my knees and hip, I don't know.
Anyway, I emailed most of you that I'm taking the format into that of a weekly email. Blogger lets me email my post to up to 100 people, there are currently 34 on the list. if you want to be on the list and receive updates, and answers to your personal questions, please email me at ct.casey@yahoo.com. Once I add you to the list, we can correspond more easily, and no one else will see your questions. I'm not going to allow comments here anymore. none of you deserve the nasty comments that some heartless people make, and I won't publish them.

No comments: